Installing the Internal Root CA Certificate in a PCoIP Client¶
Your root CA certificate must be installed in any PCoIP client that will be used to connect to the PCoIP Agent.
Installing Root CA Certificates in the PCoIP Software Client for macOS¶
Important: Root CA Certificate must have a .crt extension
You must change the root CA certificate's extension from .pem to .crt before installing it on a PCoIP Software Client.
In macOS, certificates are stored in the Keychain Access application.
To import your root CA certificate in the PCoIP Software Client for macOS:
- Copy your root CA certificate file (*.crt) to the Mac client desktop.
- Double-click Applications > Utilities Keychain Access.app to open Keychain Access.
- Select File > Import Items.
- Navigate to the desktop and then select your root CA certificate.
- In the Destination Keychain drop-down menu, select System, and then click Open.
- If prompted, enter your Keychain Access password and then click Modify Keychain.
- At the next screen, click Always Trust when asked whether you want your computer to trust certificates signed by this certificate.
- If prompted, enter your Keychain Access password and then click Update Settings.
After the certificate installs successfully, it appears in the System > Certificates list.