Microphone Access on MacOS Catalina 10.15¶
On MacOS Catalina 10.15 you are required to enable access to the microphone before audio input works. The following steps outline how to enable this access:
- Go to System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Click on the Privacy control panel.
- From the left side menu click Microphone.
- Ensure that the PCoIPClient application has a checkmark. This indicates that the application is allowed to use the microphone.
Unlocking Control Panel
To make a change in the control panel you need to ensure that the panel is unlocked by clicking the lock icon on the control panel.