Learn about customer success stories and experience with PCoIP solutions.
MoovIT provides video and IT solutions for broadcasters and organizations. The company, headquartered in Cologne, Germany, specializes in the development and support of workflows for all aspects of post-production, news and archiving at the interface between video and IT. MoovIT leverages particular expertise in the field of technical solutions for sports reporting. In addition, the company develops web-to-video solutions, localisations, remote editing systems and video hosting products used by organizations across a highly diverse range of industries.
- Struggled to coordinate teams from two main work centers with 10-15 external editors
- Needed a fast-to-implement technology solution to coordinate post-production workflows across multiple sites across Europe
- Required a solution to work on top of their existing remote working workflows
- Used Teradici Cloud Access Software (CAS) to create a seamless connection and access for remote and in-house editing teams to access a full suite of video editing apps and tools
- Provided virtual access to integrated editing machines with special keyboards, Wacom pen tablets, audio interfaces, near-4K 38-inch resolution curved displays and video monitoring systems
- Integrated standard workstations with an MDI plugin
- Used Teradici USB forwarding to connect to Wacom Intuos pen tablets
- Teradici software was easy and quick to install and start using
- Editors could focus on creativity, not on delays and slow down due to slow WAN network connections
- MoovIT can continue to customize settings to enhance the user experience further
- The MoovIT team exported over 6000 clips, 17 TB of data from Adobe Premiere Pro, and created more than 1800 Premiere Pro projects within Helmut4