Game designers are working from home and their workstations stay put in the studio
Part of SEGA’s family of studios, Vancouver-based Relic Entertainment is an award-winning developer of rich, real-time strategy games like its flagship franchise, Company of Heroes. Other titles include Age of Empires, Dawn of War, and Homeworld. Founded in 1997, Relic Entertainment’s legacy of innovation spans more than 20 years.
With Teradici CAS, employees working from home can’t tell they’re not right in front of their workstations. It’s amazing.
- Support work from home, during and after the pandemic
- Create the culture and provide the tools for employees to build games they’re proud of
- Protect intellectual property
- Teradici Cloud Access Software (CAS) PCoIP Agent on office workstations, with NVIDIA Quadro graphics processing units (GPUs)
- Teradici CAS PCoIP® Client on employees’ home computers—allowing encrypted pixels to stream between the home computer and workstation
- PCoIP Ultra display enhancements for optimized experience with 4K/UHD high frame rate content
- Delivered great user experience for staff working from home
- Smooth video playout and sustained 60 fps performance across multiple monitors
- Continued meeting publisher milestones during pandemic lockdown
- Kept sensitive content secure because files never leave studio workstations
- Expanded talent pool to candidates living outside Vancouver studio area