Framestore is a multi-award-winning creative studio working across film, episodic, commercials, theme park attractions and immersive entertainment. 2022 sees a period of ambitious growth for the company as it integrates Method Studios’ film and episodic teams in Vancouver, Melbourne and Montreal and brings these talented artists into Framestore’s established pipeline. At the same time, the company is doubling the size of its newest studio in Mumbai, while expanding its successful pre-production services division.
We went with Teradici because it will significantly reduce our support burden as we automate the allocation of workstations.
- To seamlessly prepare employees and contractors for remote work and hybrid workflows
- To meet rigorous security and graphics requirements
- To ensure no delay in client deliverables and deadlines
- Using thin clients with Teradici CAS (Cloud Access Software)
- Setting up rack-mounted HP Z4 Workstations
- Securing everything under one PCoIP protocol
- Significantly reduced support burden with automation and centralization of resources
- Onboarding of new hires is done digitally, rather than securing and allocating physical workstations
- New IT standards are repeatable and scalable