The PCoIP Client is a standalone hardware device or software application that enables the user to connect to the remote workstation. The PCoIP Client decodes a stream of PCoIP pixels from the remote workstation and presents the results to the user. The PCoIP Client is offered in different forms, including PCoIP Zero Clients, iOS, Android and Chrome OS mobile clients and software clients compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS operating systems.
For more information on the PCoIP Clients, see the following guides:
- PCoIP Zero Client Administrators' Guide
- PCoIP Software Client for Windows Administrators' Guide
- PCoIP Software Client for Mac Administrators' Guide
- PCoIP Mobile Client for Android Tablets
- PCoIP Mobile Client for iOS Tablets
- PCoIP Mobile Client for Chromebooks
Other PCoIP Compatible Clients
Other PCoIP-compatible clients are available through OEM partners, resellers, and developers, such as a Teradici PCoIP Zero Client or a PCoIP-optimized thin client.