Cloud Access Software incorporates features that maximize the security of any deployment model, including on-premises, hybrid or public cloud architectures:
- RADIUS-based multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- All PCoIP components use security certificates to ensure a trusted, end-to-end Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection for TCP communications.
- The PCoIP UDP protocol is encrypted with industry-standard secure AES-256 encryption.
- Cloud Access Connector ensures secure PCoIP traffic flow between external and internal networks.
- The PCoIP protocol is host-rendered and no data ever leaves the remote workstation, except encrypted pixels.