Cloud Access Software enables PCoIP connections between users and remote workstations or desktops using any of several connection models dependent on number of users, location of users relative to remote workstations, your desire to incorporate public cloud workstations and your authentication requirements. Ultimately, your deployment architecture may be based on one or more of these connection models according to your corporate use case:
- Unmanaged direct connection
- Managed connections for on-site users
- Managed connections for WAN users connecting to on-premises resources
- Managed connections for on-site users and public cloud workstations
- Managed connections for remote workstations in multicloud environments
- Connections brokered by third parties
You can choose to license your Cloud Access Software deployment using the Teradici Cloud Licensing Service or a PCoIP License Server, as described here.