Deploying Cloud Access Manager using Microsoft PowerShell¶
The following section outlines the procedure for performing a deployment of Cloud Access Manager using Microsoft PowerShell on a Windows PC. This process is available if you are unable to use the Azure Cloud Shell, as outlined in the previous section, or prefer to run locally. Teradici recommends using Azure Cloud Shell for deployments to avoid issues caused by environment and package configurations.
Ensure that you have NuGet and AzureRM installed:
Install-packageProvider -Name NuGet -Force Install-Module -Name AzureRM -Force
The following environment instances are required before deploying Microsoft PowerShell:
- AzureRM Module 6.0.0 or newer.
- Must be running as an administrator.
- Must be running on a modern OS such as Windows 10 or Server 2016 - Windows 7 and Server 2008R2 Powershell environments are missing some required API's.
Microsoft PowerShell Deployment¶
- Run Microsoft PowerShell.
Log into Azure using one of the following methods:
- Using Service Principal Account credentials:
$spTenantId = "<Service-Principal-Tenant-ID>" $cred = Get-Credentials Login-AzureRMAccount -Credential $cred -ServicePrincipal -TenantId $spTenantId
- Using Azure credentials: