Learn about customer success stories and experience with PCoIP solutions.
Firesprite Games where team members build incredible games from home, on any device
Liverpool-based Firesprite Games was founded in 2012 with five people committed to creating incredible games on cutting-edge hardware. Today the team includes more than 130 people developing games for PCs and consoles. Among Firesprite’s top sellers for PCs and PlayStation are The Persistence, Airforce Special Ops: Nightfall, and The Playroom. In 2020, Firesprite was named one of the top 10 fastest-growing businesses in the North of England.
- Enable game coders, designers, artists, and testers to work from home with a great experience
- Protect intellectual property
- Avoid the costs, delays, and security risks of shipping workstations to remote freelancers
- Installed Teradici Cloud Access Software on office workstations before pandemic lockdown
- Directed new hires to install Teradici client software on their personal Windows or Mac devices to remotely access their office workstation
- Will provide PCoIP-enabled thin clients to administrative employees when they return to the office
- Delivered outstanding remote workstation experience to employees hired during pandemic lockdown
- Strengthened security: content can’t be read or copied from a lost or stolen device
- Shortened development time: the initial sync for a 500GB game completes five hours faster over a 100Mbps connection
- Gained an edge in attracting and retaining top talent by supporting work from home