Learn about customer success stories and experience with PCoIP solutions.
Engineers run multi-terabyte 3D simulations from zero clients and laptops—with PCoIP Technology and Teradici CAS
Bell is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Headquartered in Ft. Worth, Texas, the company serves customers in more than 120 countries. Among its distinctions: being the first to break the sound barrier, being the first to certify a commercial helicopter, and sending a vehicle aboard NASA’s first lunar mission.
- Provide powerful workstations for analysts to run complex 3D simulations with outstanding image fidelity
- Give analysts the flexibility work from either a zero client or laptop
- Comply with U.S. Department of Defense data security requirements
- Replaced under-the-desk workstations with rack workstations using Teradici CAS or PCoIP Remote Workstation Cards
- Gave analysts the flexibility to access their remote workstations from any device: PCoIP Zero Clients or laptops
- Replicated local workstation experience, including fidelity, model responsiveness and support for cut-and-paste and USB peripherals
- Accelerated testing—from hours to 30 minutes for a typical simulation
- Reduced test failure rate due to server outages because data center servers have redundant power supplies
- Strengthened security because data never leaves the data center: only encrypted pixels travel over the network
- Improved job satisfaction by providing option to work on laptops