New PCoIP Technical Support Service Program Offers 24x7 Support, Defined Service Levels, and an End-to-End Approach to Virtual and Cloud Deployments
BURNABY, British Columbia – December 9, 2014 – Teradici®, developer of industry-leading PCoIP® technology for virtual workspaces, today announced the expansion of its customer service offering for PCoIP-based virtual and cloud deployments. The company’s PCoIP Technical Support Service is a comprehensive program that can be tailored to meet the business requirements of organizations of all sizes for 24x7 support, defined service levels, and an end-to-end approach to helping customers resolve issues impacting PCoIP virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), desktop-as-a-service (DaaS) and remote workstation installations.
“Given the industry’s rapid adoption of PCoIP as the protocol of choice for today’s VDI and DaaS deployments, the time is right for Teradici to expand our services offering for new and existing customers,” said Dan Cordingley, president and CEO of Teradici. “Now, IT departments at companies of any size can benefit from support services delivered by a seasoned team of PCoIP experts to ensure an outstanding user experience.”
“Early customer response to this new customizable and scalable support services program has been phenomenal,” added Stuart Robinson, director of global support services at Teradici. “Over the years, our global support services team has established a proven track record in enabling companies to optimize their PCoIP deployments, as a complement to product and services support provided by other vendors. As the inventor of the PCoIP protocol, Teradici is uniquely qualified to offer an integrated approach to helping IT organizations diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner for PCoIP-based virtual and cloud installations.”
“We’ve deployed over 1,000 virtual desktops, including several hundred PCoIP Zero Client devices, based on Teradici technology,” said Steve Croft, chief enterprise architect for the Department of Water Resources, State of California. “Teradici Support Services has been very helpful during planning, deployment and operations as we’ve fine-tuned devices for various network environments.”
With a PCoIP Technical Support Service contract, organizations gain direct access to a team of highly qualified specialists to protect their business from downtime and potential revenue loss, while maximizing IT productivity for PCoIP deployments. The new service offering provides customers with:
- Protection from Business Disruption: With 24x7 access to PCoIP experts, organizations can maintain maximum uptime.
- Timely Response to Issues: Dedicated resources ensure issues are addressed quickly.
- Comprehensive End-to-End Approach: Since PCoIP spans from the data center to endpoint devices, customers can count on the technical support team to take an end-to-end approach to resolving issues that are impacting a PCoIP deployment, even if the issue is not directly related to the PCoIP technology or PCoIP products.
- Optimized Investment in VDI and DaaS: Users can leverage the knowledge of PCoIP trained experts to enhance their investment in PCoIP technology.
- Scalability to Meet Business Needs: Support contracts can be scaled to match company growth and changing business requirements.
- Access to Online Resources: Supplemental self-service support resources are also available to customers on the Teradici Technical Support portal, including knowledge base, training videos, documentation and software downloads. In addition, the new Teradici PCoIP Community Forum offers an opportunity to learn how other IT professionals have solved similar issues, find answers to common questions and engage in peer group discussions about PCoIP solutions.
Teradici PCoIP technology is well established as a key ingredient of today’s VDI, DaaS and remote workstation offerings from the world’s leading solution providers, and has a growing partner ecosystem. The PCoIP protocol compresses and encrypts the entire computing experience securely in the data center and transmits it as ‘pixels only’ to a user’s device.
For more information about Teradici PCoIP Technical Support Service, visit www.teradici.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teradici is the technology leader for creating virtual workspaces. The company’s PCoIP technology powers the spectrum of local, remote, mobile and collaborative work styles, fundamentally simplifying how computing is provisioned, managed, and used throughout virtual and cloud environments. The world’s largest cloud computing companies rely on PCoIP technology to fulfill the promise of the cloud – an outstanding user experience, securely delivered to any device, anywhere. Teradici customers include Fortune 500 enterprises and institutions around the world, local and federal government agencies, and cloud and service providers. Teradici was founded in 2004, and is headquartered in British Columbia. For more information, visit www.teradici.com.
Teradici and PCoIP are trademarks of Teradici Corporation and are registered in the United States and/or other countries. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
Lisa Washington, +1-408-961-8328
Blanc & Otus
Bill Rundle, +1-415-420-0805