Company demonstrates PCoIP Zero Client & Hardware Accelerator products, unveils Partner Portal, co-hosts Golf Putting Contest & celebrates CRN 2014 Data Center 100 ranking
San Francisco, California – February 10, 2014 – Teradici®, developer of industry-leading PCoIP® technology for virtual workspaces, is showcasing a broad portfolio of PCoIP solutions this week at the VMware Partner Exchange (PEX) 2014, together with leading ecosystem partners.
Teradici is featuring live demonstrations of its PCoIP Hardware Accelerator (APEX 2800) product line, and PCoIP Zero Client offerings from LG, NCS, Viewsonic and 10ZiG in its PCoIP Solutions Corner at Booth #339. The company is also unveiling a new Partner Portal, co-hosting a Golf Putting Contest with Dell, LG and NCS, and celebrating today’s news of its CRN 2014 Data Center 100 ranking.
- PCoIP Solutions Corner –
Teradici PCoIP Hardware Accelerators deliver the highest quality end user experience for heavy graphics workloads in a VMware Horizon View environment by increasing consolidation ratios even during peak workloads. The company will demonstrate the benefits of hardware acceleration for dramatically improving performance and reducing CPU utilization.
Teradici PCoIP Zero Clients provide an outstanding user experience in a VMware Horizon View environment from anywhere, over any network, removing many of the security risks associated with remote data storage on traditional PCs. Teradici ecosystem partners will demonstrate the following products:
- LG V-Series PCoIP Zero Client Monitor – a convenient all-in-one system for secure, high performance computing that preserves desktop real estate.
- NCS Cirrus LT PCoIP Zero Client Laptop – the industry’s first mobile zero client laptop for secure computing – anytime, anywhere. Introduced on February 4, 2014, the new system is ideally suited for government and commercial enterprises with stringent security requirements (i.e. banking, healthcare, financial services).
- PCoIP Monitors and Zero Clients by Viewsonic – computing solutions for a seamless desktop experience with ultra-high security and reliability.
- PCoIP Remote Workstation Card by 10ZiG with V1200 Series PCoIP Zero Client – a virtual desktop solution that enables power users to access their workstation locally or from the cloud within a high-fidelity, secure virtual workspace.
- PCoIP Golf Putting Contest – Teradici is co-hosting a “Putt your way to profits with PCoIP” Golf Putting Contest with Dell, LG and NCS. Entrants have a chance to win an XBOX One (including several games) by answering three simple questions about PCoIP products.To register and play, go to Dell booth #501, LG booth #337, NCS booth #438 or Teradici booth #339.
- CRN 2014 Data Center 100 – Teradici is also celebrating today’s news that is has been ranked on the CRN 2014 Data Center 100 list of technology vendors whose solutions are vital for powering today’s data center in five categories:infrastructure, virtualization, hosts, designers and tools. Identified by CRN editorial staff, the annual ranking recognizes “vendors that embrace innovation, efficiency and sustainability to bring the data center to the next level,” according to Robert Faletra, CEO of the The Channel Company
Follow Teradici and VMware PEX at: https://twitter.com/Teradici and https://twitter.com/VMwarePEX
Teradici technology is the fabric of the virtual workspace. It powers the spectrum of local, remote, mobile and collaborative work styles, fundamentally simplifying how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
Teradici PCoIP technology is deployed throughout virtual and cloud environments, in zero clients, hardware accelerators, standalone workstations and mobile devices. Simple, green, and cost-effective, the Teradici PCoIP virtual workspace architecture delivers a secure, high-definition, highly responsive computing experience.
Teradici customers benefit from a broad PCoIP ecosystem of innovative products and services, and include Fortune 500 enterprises and institutions around the world, local and federal government agencies, and cloud and service providers.
Teradici was founded in 2004, and is headquartered in British Columbia.
Teradici and PCoIP are trademarks of Teradici Corporation and may be registered in the United States and/or other countries. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
Lisa Washington, +1-408-961-8328
Blanc & Otus
Bill Rundle, +1-415-420-0805