You have been directed here by HP Support and have received your 60-day temporary key. If you have found your way here by a different method and don’t have a temporary key, please raise a support case at support.hp.com to obtain a key (if eligible).
HP Anyware combines the best of both Emmy® Award-winning remoting software solutions, and the choice is yours. You only need one subscription to access HP ZCentral Remote Boost (which will include ZCentral Connect). Get the single subscription via HP Anyware Professional1 as we have brought the best of both worlds together into a single subscription offering.
With the purchase of HP Anyware Professional, you can continue to use Remote Boost or migrate to HP Anyware, powered by PCoIP technology.
For ZCentral Remote Boost users
With the HP Anyware Professional subscription, you can continue using ZCentral Remote Boost or use HP Anyware. Certain support and upgradability limitations occur, read the migration guide for more details.
ACTION: check out the strengths of HP Anyware below and if those features meet your use-case. Either way, to continue, you must purchase a HP Anyware Professional subscription.
For RGS 7 or older users
Take advantage of new features and support to future-proof your deployment with the HP Anyware Professional subscription.
ACTION: check out the strengths of both Remote Boost 2022 and HP Anyware.
For Teradici CAS users
You’re good to go! Your current subscription is all you’ll need to take advantage of the best of both worlds as more features get added to HP Anyware.
We get it, ZCentral Remote Boost and RGS are awesome and have some key features that are missing today in HP Anyware.
If the below features are a requirement for your use cases, sign up for updates below to get notified when they become available in HP Anyware or are in beta--if beta testing is your thing.
- Pro-grade Collaboration: Our proprietary remote collaboration technology allows global teams to work together in real time, even on 3D models. It's easy––they simply invite others to join their session.
- Scheduling: Efficiently manage your power users and centralized hardware resources with scheduling tools to create bulk reservations for groups or allow users to view and reserve dedicated power.
- Hardware Alerts: Remotely monitor the health of your centralized hardware and quickly act on critical failures with alerts sent directly to your admin interface.**
- User controls for remote tuning
Let’s start with a conversation! To purchase a HP Anyware Professional subscription, request a demo, or just to chat with an expert from HP, please provide the information below and we will be in touch with your shortly. To talk with someone about HP ZCentral Remote Boost, you can reach out to HP Support at 1-888-654-9298 or on their support site here.
- Network access required. HP Anyware software and licensing are available through a 1- or 3-year subscription. Renewal is required after the subscription term. HP Anyware subscriptions are based on the number of concurrent PCoIP connections used
(pay for the number of host connections, not the software) with a minimum order quantity of 5. For a limited time, an HP Anyware Professional subscription also includes access and support for ZCentral Remote Boost and ZCentral Connect and is available
for purchase through an HP reseller or contact sales at hp.com/Anyware. ZCentral Remote Boost Sender requires Windows 10 and 11, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), or UBUNTU 18.04 or 20.04 LTS operating systems. macOS (10.14 or newer) operating system and
ThinPro 7.2 are only supported on the receiver side. ZCentral Connect requires Windows (10 or 11) or Windows Server (2016 or 2019) operating system, Microsoft Active Directory and Intel Active Management Technology for select features. For system
requirements and to install HP Anyware and Anyware Manager, refer to the Admin Guides at: https://docs.teradici.com/find/product/hp-anyware.
- HP Anyware supports Windows®, Linux® and MacOS® host environments and Window, Linux, MacOS, iOS®, Android®, and Chrome OS® end-user devices. For more on the system requirements for installing HP Anyware, refer to the Admin Guides at: https://docs.teradici.com/find/product/hp-anyware
- HP Anyware supports a broad range of peripherals, refer to the Admin Guides for a full list at: https://docs.teradici.com/find/product/hp-anyware