Using Saved Connections¶
Once you have saved a connection, you can use it to reconnect easily.
To reconnect using your saved connection:¶
- Click the button for the saved connection. The button label displays the connection name you assigned when you configured the connection.
- To see the connection address, hover your mouse over the saved connection. Hovering over a saved virtual desktop will also show the desktop name.
- To edit or delete a saved connection, click the configure button on the right, and then select the desired option from the popup menu.
- If you have saved multiple connections, click the desired one to reconnect. If you have more than four saved connections, additional saved connection buttons appear in an extended area of the page. Use the forward and back arrows to navigate between areas.
- Any time you wish to connect to a new workstation, just click NEW CONNECTION to return to the main screen, and then enter the connection details.