Installing the PCoIP Software Client for macOS¶
In this section, you'll learn how to install and uninstall the PCoIP Software Client for macOS.
Before You Begin¶
Before installing a PCoIP Software Client:
- You must be logged in as an administrator to the client machine.
- Close any existing PCoIP Software Client applications.
Installing the PCoIP Software Client¶
To install the PCoIP Software Client:
Copy the PCoIP Software Client disk image file PCoIPClient.dmg to your desktop.
Double-click the file to mount the volume.
Accept the license agreement by clicking Agree.
In the PCoIPClient volume window, drag the PCoIPClient icon into the Applications folder icon to install the program.
To optionally create an alias on the desktop or the dock:
- Double-click the Applications folder icon to open the folder.
- Drag the client application to the desktop or dock.
To eject the volume when you are finished, drag it to the trash.
To uninstall the PCoIP Software Client:¶
- Navigate to the Applications folder and drag the PCoIPClient program to the trash. Or, right-click the application and select Move to Trash.