Computer Concepts Limited Simplifies PCoIP Client
Management for More Profitable Managed Services
Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) provides innovative, engineering-powered information and communications technology (ICT) solutions. Founded in 1990, CCL delivers infrastructure, data protection, end user computing, network services, service desk, and data center solutions to businesses ranging from 50 seats to New Zealand’s largest enterprises. CCL is headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand.
"For any other type of client device, we usually have to send an engineer. Not with Teradici. With the PCoIP Management Console, it’s simple to put the device on the desk, plug it in, and be done. It’s a true zero-touch deployment."
Senior Systems Engineer
Computer Concepts Limited
- Deploy and manage zero clients across a wide range of enterprise environments
- Minimize or eliminate the need for engineer involvement during deployment
- Deliver fast, transparent deployments to maximize client satisfaction
- Teradici PCoIP® Management Console
- Rapid deployment: enables CCL to swiftly roll out 200 to 300 clients in one night
- Maximize service profitability: true zero-touch management capabilities and no need for engineering support
- Meet clients’ requirements: deliver phased or “big bang” rollouts, locally or remotely, with complete confidence