Environmental Services agency exceeds
expectations with virtual
Omgevingsdienst Zuidoost–Brabant (ODZOB), a government agency in The Netherlands, provides environmental services for municipalities in the Southeast Brabant region. The agency manages licensing, supervision, and enforcement aimed at keeping public spaces safe, and offers a depth of knowledge and expertise that ensures quality services.
"There are thousands of seats with Teradici PCoIP technology in our region. I recommend it to anyone who needs a consistent desktop presence for their users, and an easy-to-manage user experience."
- Major organizational transformation
- Management complexity (mix of fat/thin clients)
- Cost sensitivity (total cost of ownership)
- Easy, fast deployment: Simple unpack and plug-in for zero clients; easy infrastructure expansion and provisioning of new sites
- Employee satisfaction: High performance for familiar applications including graphical and CPU-intensive programs; consistent user experience
- Lower OPEX: No more troubleshooting endpoint failures; freed up one full-time engineer
- Quiet, cool workplace: Noticeable noise reduction; 66-percent energy reduction for desktops
- Security: Sensitive case data remains in the data center (never on local storage)