High-performance remote workstations
Teradici's powerful host processors enable users to move Windows or Linux workstations into the datacenter and connect with a PCoIP zero client remotely without impacting application performance. Created for IT managers who are looking for a secure, reliable and easy-to-manage solution, this release meets the needs of designers who have dedicated computers with graphically demanding applications and expect the highest in performance.
Introducing the next-generation Tera2 host processor
With the Tera2 host processor family, Teradici is raising the bar on security and performance. Advanced security features include AES-256 and NSA Suite B security protocols suitable for top secret classification. Maximum performance of 300 mega pixels per second (Mpps) capable of driving full screens of changing pixels with application refresh rates up to 60 frames per second (fps) ensures the best remote user experience.
- Maximum security
- Sensitive data and intellectual property never leaves the datacenter – just pixels
- Fully encrypted sessions including support for NSA defined Suite B security protocols
- Quickly setup satellite offices without having to deal with workstations on site
- USB security keys/dongles don't get broken or lost in the server room like at the desk
- Broker Windows workstation using VMware View™ for enterprise deployment of standard zero clients to connect to either VMs or physical workstations
- Easily share workstations
- Reduce IT overhead
Faster application and/or data access – sending pixels is faster than moving large data files or models
Full backup power in the server room – no more lost work due to power outages
Move desks/locations while your applications are still running
Less noise and clutter on the desktop
The PCoIP host processor is most commonly used in a PCIe card, with easy installation:
- The PCIe card plugs in your workstation, connects to your graphics card, and securely puts your screens, audio and USB on your network using the PCoIP protocol.
- Connect to it from an adjacent room, or across the country using a PCoIP zero client, designed to deliver this high level of performance when connected to a PCoIP host processor.
Chosen by IT managers, and used by designers and professionals worldwide
Creative professionals depend on Teradici’s high-performance remote workstation solution, and you can too.
Contact us or one of our partners today for questions and inquiries.