End User Management
Adding and Disabling End Users¶
Within Cloud Access Manager it is possible to add new end users and disable existing end users from the Cloud Access Manager management interface. Once you have created and added a new end user you can assign resources to that user. The following sections outline the steps involved in adding and disabling end users.
Adding a New End User¶
This section outlines the steps involved in adding a new end user using Cloud Access Manager:
- Click Users from the side menu to display a list of existing enabled users.
- Click Create to display the user information screen.
- Enter the new end user's name, username and password and click Submit.
The new user you created is now visible on the Enabled User's list.
Disabling an Existing End User¶
This section outlines the steps involved in disabling and existing end user using Cloud Access Manager:
- Click Users from the side menu to display a list of existing users.
- Click on the existing user you want to disable.
- Click the disable user icon under the Actions heading.
- Click Yes when asked if you want to confirm.
The end user you disabled is no longer visible on the Enabled Users list. This changes the users status in the domain also.
It is not possible to disable a domain administrator from within the Cloud Access Manager management interface. You need to used the domain controller to manage domain administrator accounts.