Cloud printing is available from all clients if supported by the desktop system and correct PCoIP Agent.
The following are the printing options available with the PCoIP Client:
- Local USB Printing: Printing to a USB printer locally attached to the Client device.
- Remote Network Printing: Enables printing to a network printer on the nost machines network. Not suitable in situations here the PCoIP Software Client device is not on the same network as he host device.
- Cloud Printing: This is access to external Cloud Services that are set-up on your local workstation and network. Once these services have been correctly configured they can be used by the PCoIP Software Client.
- Local Network Printing: Enables printing from the host machine to a printer in the PCoIP Client machine's local area network. This method is suitable for printing when host and client are not on the same network or for identifying and printing to local printers that exist in multi-site organizations.
|PCoIP Agent for Windows||PCoIP Agent for Linux|
|Local USB Printing||—||—|
|Remote Network Printing||—|
|Local Network Printing||—|
|The PCoIP Standard Agent for Linux does not support local printing on remote clients.|
Local, network, and cloud printers are supported in various ways:
- Linux hosts can print to any printer on the host machine’s local area network.
- If your host host workstation has access to the Internet, cloud-based printing is supported through cloud-printing services such as Google Cloud Print and HP Mobile Printing.