Teradici PCoIP Graphics Agent for Windows 20.04 ¶
This documentation is intended for administrators who are deploying the Graphics Agent for Windows as part of a Teradici Cloud Access Software deployment. It assumes thorough knowledge of conventions and networking concepts, including firewall configuration.
Although many agent features and settings can be configured using the Windows user interface, some administrative tasks require use of Windows command line tools. Users should be familiar with both cmd and PowerShell.
About the PCoIP Graphics Agent for Windows¶
The Graphics Agent for Windows is part of Teradici Cloud Access Software. It enables Teradici customers to deliver GPU-powered physical and virtual workstations to end users via remote clients.
Users include high-end knowledge workers, graphic designers, artists, and CAD/CAM designers.
A deployed Graphics Agent for Windows requires these components:
- A host machine which provides the desktop to remote clients. The host can be physical or virtual, in the cloud, or in a data center. See System Requirements for more information.
- The Graphics Agent for Windows software installed on the host machine.
A GPU. The Graphics Agent is compatible with any GPU, but is optimized for NVIDIA GRID-compatible GPUs and AMD Radeon™ GPUs.
The GPU can be dedicated to the workstation, or shared among virtual workstations by a hypervisor. See System Requirements for more information.
Where to Find Information about Other Components¶
This guide describes the Graphics Agent for Windows.
For complete information about all of the components used in PCoIP ecosystems, including architectural diagrams and deployment suggestions, see one of the following documents:
Cloud Access Software architectures and descriptions:
For more information about PCoIP clients, see one of the following:
- Teradici PCoIP Software Client 20.04 for Windows Administrators' Guide
- Teradici PCoIP Software Client 20.04 for macOS Administrators' Guide
- Teradici PCoIP Software Client for 20.04 Linux Administrators' Guide
- Tera2 PCoIP Zero Client 20.01 Administrators' Guide
For information about Cloud Access licensing, see our Licensing FAQ. Most PCoIP systems use PCoIP Cloud Licensing. For systems using a local PCoIP License server instead, refer to the following guides: