Management Console 1.7.0 Release Notes¶
PCoIP Management Console 1.7.0 is no longer supported. Please refer to the Management Console Product page for our current release.
PCoIP Management Console 1.7.0 is a release for managing PCoIP zero clients and PCoIP Host Cards.
Note: you must upgrade to Management Console 1.7.0 prior to upgrading to firmware 3.5.0.
For additional release details see: PCoIP Management Console 1.x.x Release Notes
Key Release Details:
- Added configuration and support for enhancements made in firmware release 3.5.0
- USB 2.0 support (when connecting to VMware View sessions with PCoIP zero clients)
- Proximity card based single-sign-on (SSO) with Imprivata OneSign server
- IEEE 802.1x network authentication
- Helpdesk mode for VMware View configurations
- IPv6 support
- Enhanced imaging statistics
- Unified imaging settings
- Enhanced session configuration
- Optional Hotkey to reset Zero Client to factory default configuration
- Must upgrade to Management Console to release 1.7 prior to upgrading to firmware 3.5.0
- Power Down features require.
- Firmware 3.2.0 or later.
- Compatible PCoIP Zero Client hardware Which PCoIP zero clients support remote power down? (15134-805)
- Fixed an issue with the MC daemon stopping when reading View Connection server cache entries from PCoIP zero clients with firmware 3.5.0 or newer.
- Fixed an issue where the device values in the Device Details web page show "Not Supported" for PCoIP devices with firmware 3.5.0 or newer.
- Decreased the time the MC takes to complete the profile application that includes firmware updates in environments where the PCoIP devices do not automatically discover the MC through DNS SRV record or a DHCP option from one hour to 5 minutes.
- Disabling AutoConfig does not stop the Management Console from configuring AutoConfig pending devices. Once devices are discovered while AutoConfig is enabled, they will go through the AutoConfig process.
- Device name is reset to a default name when the device is moved to a different group.
- Profile update time not updating when settings for USB Authorization, USB Unauthorization, USB Bridged or Certificate store are changed.
- Set Properties dialog for Session Configuration in Manage Profiles webpage not displaying corresponding options when using Internet Explorer 7.
The above known issues are under investigation. Please subscribe to this knowledge base item to receive updates.
Keywords: PCoIP Zero Client Power Management, auto power off, automatic power down, scheduled power down