Teradici APEX 2800 Software 2.2.1 Release Notes¶
Release Status: General Availability (GA)
Release Overview: Teradici APEX 2800 software 2.2.1 release is a release that includes compatibility with newer versions of VMware ESXi 5.1 U1.
Note: APEX 2800 ESXi software is specific to the ESXi version being used.
- Support for ESXi 5.1 U1
APEX 2800 Hardware
- APEX 2800 PCIe Card reference T2800H0100, Rev 02
- APEX 2800 Low Profile PCIe card reference T2800H0101, Rev 01
- ESXi 4.1 Update 1, tested on build 348481
- ESXi 4.1 Update 2, tested on build 502767
- ESXi 4.1 Update 3, tested on build 800380
- ESXi 5.0 tested on build 469512
- ESXi 5.0 Update 1, tested on build numbers 623860, 768111, 821926
- ESXi 5.0 Update 2, tested on build 914586
- ESXi 5.1 tested on build 838463, 914609
- ESXi 5.1 Update 1, tested on build 1065491
VMware View VM
- VMware View 4.6, 4.6.1
- VMware View 5.0, 5.0.1
- VMware View 5.1, 5.1.1, 5.1.2
- Vmware Horizon View 5.2
- Deployments using PCoIP zero client devices should install firmware release 4.1.0 (Tera2/Tera1) or newer.
- All VMware View Clients 4.x or newer
- Occasionally, with certain workload types, the display frame update rate is slightly lower with APEX offloading versus multi-CPU VM.
- APEX 2800 ESXi driver incompatibility. The Virtual Machine Driver APEX 2800-2.2.0-rel-19133.exe is not compatible with APEX 2800 ESXi driver 1.1 package. Resolution: Upgrade to an APEX 2800 ESXi driver package of 2.0 or newer when using APEX 2800 Virtual Machine Driver 2.2.0.
- PCI link training errors on select Intel PCI bridge/root complex devices. Occasionally, the APEX card will fail to complete PCI-e link training with the root complex. This will result in the APEX card becoming unavailable until the server has been rebooted.
The above known issues are under investigation. Please subscribe to this knowledge base item to receive updates.