Teradici APEX 2800 Software 2.2.0 Release Notes¶
Release Status: general availability
Teradici APEX 2800 software 2.2.0 release is a release that includes compatibility with newer versions of VMware ESXi.
Note that APEX 2800 ESXi software is specific to the ESXi version being used.
- Support for ESXi 5.0 Update 2
- Support for ESXi 5.1
APEX 2800 Hardware
- APEX 2800 PCIe Card reference T2800H0100, Rev 02
- APEX 2800 Low Profile PCIe card reference T2800H0101, Rev 01
- ESXi 4.1 Update 1, tested on build 348481
- ESXi 4.1 Update 2, tested on build 502767
- ESXi 4.1 Update 3, tested on build 800380
- ESXi 5.0 tested on build 469512
- ESXi 5.0 Update 1, tested on build numbers 623860 & 768111, 821926
- ESXi 5.0 Update 2, tested on build 914586
- ESXi 5.1 tested on build 838463, 914609
VMware View VM
- VMware View 5.1, 5.1.1, 5.1.2
- VMware View 5.0, 5.0.1
- VMware View 4.6, 4.6.1
- Deployments using PCoIP zero client devices should install firmware release 4.0.3 (Tera2) or 4.0.2 (Tera1) or newer.
- All VMware View Clients 4.x or newer
- Occasionally, with certain workload types, the display frame update rate is slightly lower with APEX offloading versus multi-CPU VM.
- APEX 2800 ESXi driver incompatibility. The Virtual Machine Driver APEX 2800-2.2.0-rel-19133.exe is not compatible with APEX 2800 ESXi driver 1.1 package. Resolution: Upgrade to an APEX 2800 ESXi driver package of 2.0 or newer when using APEX 2800 Virtual Machine Driver 2.2.0.
The above known issues are under investigation. Please subscribe to this knowledge base item to receive updates.