Learn about customer success stories and experience with PCoIP solutions.
Cascade Dafo increases factory workstation reliability and enables working from home
Founded in 1990, Cascade Dafo is the leading U.S. manufacturer of pediatric braces for legs and feet, serving children around the world. Rather than bracing heavily, the company builds a custom dynamic ankle foot orthosis (DAFO) that lets the foot and ankle experience as much useful movement as possible. Better mobility gives children a wider range of experiences, more success in their activities—and ultimately more control over their lives.
- Prevent workstation failures caused by airborne particles in plant
- Protect customers’ personally identifiable information (PII)
- Support nearly 300 employees with a four-person IT staff
- Enable employees to work efficiently from home
- Installed Teradici Cloud Access Software on virtual workstations in a server room
- Provided remote access to virtual workstations from ultra-secure Dell All-in-One PCoIP Zero Clients
- Eliminated workstation failures
- Accelerated new workstation provisioning
- Simplified IT support with central monitoring
- Lowered total cost of ownership for desktops
- Successfully tested working from home