Engineering Firm Delivers Seamless Remote
Experience to CAD Workstation Users On-the-Go
Cator, Ruma & Associates is an engineering services firm serving institutional, governmental, commercial, industrial and medical clients in the construction industry. For more than 50 years, the company’s high standard of excellence has built a base of loyal customers in the Midwest and Western U.S.
"The all-software solution is super easy for us in IT, and it will give an immediate productivity boost to our remote engineers. PCoIP Workstation Access Software won’t change how they work, but it will immediately make them more efficient."
Cator, Ruma & Associates, Co.
- Burden on IT for deploying and supporting remote access capabilities
- Slow, frustrating experience for engineers accessing remote CAD applications hosted on dual-monitor workstations
- Poor remote graphics quality
- Teradici® PCoIP® Workstation Access Software
- Performance: gives remote engineers the same experience as sitting at the host (dual-monitor, high-performance workstation)
- Network efficiency: user experience the same, even with slow links
- Cost avoidance: eliminates need for changing or upgrading the LAN/WAN
- IT time savings: rapid, easy-to-deploy all-software solution