We Value Our Partners
Harness the power of remote computing by partnering with Teradici – the global leader in secure, multicloud virtual workspaces. Our Teradici Advantage Partner Program allows organizations to build, deploy and deliver innovative remoting solutions using Cloud Access Software with integrated PCoIP® technology.Apply Now
The Future of Remote Computing
The Teradici Advantage Partner Program is intended for Independent Software Vendors, Software-as-a-Service providers, and Original Equipment Manufacturers interested in leveraging Teradici Cloud Access Software and PCoIP technology to create custom solutions. Program members can create products and services with customized workflows, client interfaces, support for specialized peripherals, and more.
To learn more about the program, please complete our online application. A Teradici representative will review your information and reply within 5 business days.
What can you expect from our program?
The Teradici Advantage Partner Program provides partners with resources and benefits such as joint marketing support, Level 3 support for standard Teradici CAS products and components, flexible usage-based licensing options, and evaluation licenses for development and pre-sales purposes.
- Integration and design validation by assigned Solution Architect
- Evaluation licenses for pre-sales and testing purposes
- Level 3 support for standard Teradici CAS products and components
- Optional Professional Services
- Access to Teradici CAS SDKs and APIs toolset for integration
- Optional Developer Support Plans provide access to PCoIP experts and advisors
- Marketing collateral and content development support
- Dedicated Partner Marketing Manager
- Public relations support
- Collaborative social media marketing campaigns to help build awareness
- Joint webinars for demand generation
- Event support, partner portal access, and more
- Teradici online sales training
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Roadmap reviews and upcoming software feature updates
- Access to the latest co-branded sales enablement collateral
- Quarterly sales and marketing strategy planning
- Optional Developer Support Plans
Easier integration. Faster time to market.
Teradici All Access
Leverage our Teradici Cloud Access Software SDKs and API toolsets that make integration with applications on native platforms such as Windows, Mac, and Linux much easier for your developers. Our Developer Support Plans give developers access to skilled PCoIP SDK and API professionals that provide guidance and best practices, identify potential roadblocks and work through them to make integration move much faster.
Alternatively, you can consult with our Professional Services team for full customized integration service that will take product ideation into realization.