BURNABY, British Columbia – August 24, 2015 – Teradici®, developer of industry-leading PCoIP® technology for secure virtual workspaces, today announced its participation at VMworld 2015 US, from August 30 through September 2 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Teradici PCoIP technology delivers secure, high-performance user experiences for a variety of hosted desktop solutions including VMware Horizon (virtual desktops and applications), VMware Horizon Air (DaaS) and PCoIP remote workstation solutions.
At this year’s show, Teradici will be showcasing live product demonstrations at Booth #529, including:
- PCoIP Management Console: Teradici will be previewing the newest edition of the web-based tool for managing and configuring PCoIP Zero Clients featuring greater scalability and simplicity.
- PCoIP Hardware Accelerator + NVIDIA GRID™ vGPU™: The PCoIP Hardware Accelerator enhances the user experience in a VMware VDI environment by dynamically allocating CPU resources to the most active displays. Coupled with any GPU, including the latest NVIDIA GRID vGPU, the solution is ideal for high-end graphics applications.
In addition, Teradici will deliver a presentation titled, “Teradici PCoIP Enhancements for 2015” at Dell booth #1417 on the latest enhancements to Teradici and Dell solutions, including PCoIP zero clients, ThinOS clients, endpoint management and workstation products.
- Who: Ziad Lammam, director of product management, Teradici
- What: “Teradici PCoIP Enhancements for 2015”
- When: Tuesday, September 1, 1:00 p.m. PDT
Metro Health will also deliver a breakout session where attendees will learn how the health care system improved its VDI performance, including 3D graphics and video processing, with the Teradici PCoIP Hardware Accelerator.
For more information on Teradici announcements at VMworld 2015 US, please visit: http://connect.teradici.com/vmworld
Teradici is the technology leader for creating secure virtual workspaces. The company’s PCoIP technology powers the spectrum of local, remote, mobile and collaborative work styles, fundamentally simplifying how computing is provisioned, managed, and used throughout virtual and cloud environments. The world’s largest cloud computing companies rely on PCoIP technology to fulfill the promise of the cloud – an outstanding user experience, securely delivered to any device, anywhere. Teradici customers include Fortune 500 enterprises and institutions around the world, local and federal government agencies, and cloud and service providers. Teradici was founded in 2004, and is headquartered in British Columbia. For more information, visit www.teradici.com.
Teradici and PCoIP are trademarks of Teradici Corporation and are registered in the United States and/or other countries. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
Blanc & Otus
Neil Desai, +1-415-856-5150