Easy, Instant Access to Remote 3D CAD Apps with
Teradici PCoIP Workstation Access Software
Founded in 1980, Hi-Tek Manufacturing originally provided EDM machining services for the aerospace industry. Today the company’s diversified operations deliver a full range of manufacturing services for the gas turbine and aerospace industries, with a portfolio that spans Wire, CNC Sinker & Fast Hole EDM, Laser, CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Grinding, Welding, Metallography, Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection, X-Ray, and Airflow Testing.
"It is exciting to propose the PCoIP Workstation Access Software to project managers. Since we are always looking for new talent, being able to consider remote candidates will give us a competitive edge while keeping our operating costs low."
- Restricted space and lack of cooling call for a workstation alternative in conference rooms
- Project teams change often; finding local-only talent restricts growth and service delivery
- Customer designs must remain locked down (hosted on site)
- Teradici® PCoIP® Workstation Access Software and Teradici PCoIP Software Clients
- Teradici PCoIP Zero Clients and Remote Workstation solutions
- Smaller, cooler hardware client: Fan-less, low-power PCoIP zero clients operate reliably in existing cabinets
- More client choices: New client software delivers excellent user experience for remote 3D modeling
- Ease of support: Easy software download speeds start-up and simplifies remote management
- Business agility: Expanded choices for remote sessions make it possible to recruit non-local talent