PCoIP Hardware Accelerator Improves Video for
Trainees at Multi-Branch Credit Union & Noise
Based in the central interior of British Columbia, Integris Credit Union operates with assets exceeding $500M. The credit union offers both personal and commercial banking solutions, plus a full range of insurance and financial planning services to meet the needs of their members and clients across five communities.
"…the Teradici Hardware Accelerator solution lets us deliver video to the desktops, which has been requested by many employees. We can now save bandwidth and also give users a better video viewing experience."
Integris Credit Union
- Inflexible virtual desktop infrastructure deployment
- Lack of USB security controls
- Unsatisfactory video experience on remote desktops
- Management complexity and inefficiency
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VMware Horizon View)
- Choice of Teradici® PCoIP® Zero Clients or Software Clients
- Teradici PCoIP Hardware Accelerator in VDI servers
- Teradici PCoIP Management Console
- High performance: Unassisted and accelerated video experiences are "night and day"
- Security: USB device controls prevent data from leaving the organization
- Future-proof: Switching from remote desktop protocol (RDP) to Teradici PCoIP provides a strong roadmap for future features (smart card readers and dual-factor authentication)
- Simplicity: Easier-to-deploy desktops and accelerators, and central console help streamline IT tasks