Franciscan Ministries Uses the Teradici PCoIP Management Console Enterprise Edition to Make Zero Client Management a Breeze
Franciscan Ministries, Inc., a nonprofit, has cared for families through its affordable senior living and skilled nursing communities, in-home programs, domestic violence shelter, and educational support programs. The organization operates 10 senior communities that provide independent living assisted living, Memory Care, and skilled nursing care services in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio.
"It was easy to build the profile, and the PCoIP Management Console automatically pushed the latest firmware to 70 endpoints overnight. Auto-scheduling saves us four to five hours each time we do our updates."
Supervisor of Desktop Support Services
- Make it even faster to manage and update firmware on endpoint devices
- Needed to simplify deployment of new PCoIP Zero Clients
- Teradici PCoIP®Management Console Enterprise Edition
- VMware® Horizon (with View™)
- Dell Wyse 5030 PCoIP Zero Clients
- An intuitive console interface: accelerates Franciscan Ministries’ ability to bring PCoIP Zero Clients under management without requiring extensive IT training.
- Auto-scheduling features: saves four to five hours each time that firmware is updated.
- "At-a-glance" dashboard: provides immediate visibility across all PCoIP Zero Clients.