Equipping Law Enforcement with VDI &
Video-optimized PCoIP Zero Clients
Originally an “Old West” military outpost, Fort Smith offers residents a rich history and diverse economy. Forbes magazine recognized the city for low cost of living and high-paying tech jobs. The Fort Smith Police Department, a modern law enforcement agency, provides around-the-clock services for the good of the community.
"Compared to a full desktop deployment, the administration and reliability of PCoIP Zero Clients has been incredible and allowed us to decrease response time on issues and enhance the desktop experience."
Fort Smith Police Department
- Maximizing ROI, lowering cost of ownership for desktop solutions
- Leveraging virtualization without increasing complexity
- Ensuring infrastructure scalability and keeping up with increasing demands (e.g., video)
- Virtual desktop infrastructure
- Teradici® PCoIP® Zero Clients
- Teradici PCoIP Hardware Accelerators
- Smooth deployment: ability to start small and scale, without disrupting services
- Improved end user support: faster response times and issue resolution
- Excellent performance: employee satisfaction with desktop experience, and subsequently high adoption rates for VDI
- Scalability: addition of hardware accelerators and GPUs for boosting video and overall desktop experiences