Enabling a Federal Agency to Provide
Tighter and More Responsive Airport Security
Jacobs Technology is the advanced technology division of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With 70+ years of experience supporting government and commercial clients, Jacobs Technology has earned a reputation for excellence and outstanding technical and managerial achievements in quality, performance, and safety.
"The PCoIP Hardware Accelerator card relieved the load on the internal CPUs and we saw immediate results, right off the bat."
Director, Technical Services
- Give airport agents instant, anywhere access to live and archived video surveillance files of check-in and baggage areas
- Ensure flexibility for using all types of computing endpoint devices
- Avoid risks of security leaks
- Eliminate jittery video quality
- Virtual desktop infrastructure
- Teradici PCoIP® Hardware Accelerator Cards
- Architecture:Enabled successfully meeting desktop virtualization goals
- Forensic-quality viewing: Agents gained high-quality video experiences
- Security: Live and archived footage viewed by sending pixels only across the network (video files remain secure in the data center)
- Mobility: Suspicious activity can now be viewed anywhere, using any device, without tethering employees to their PCs