System Test Engineers
We have several openings for System Test Engineers to participate in the development and testing of Teradici’s PC-over-IP® (PCoIP®) solutions. As part of an Agile team at Teradici, you will help shape how desktop computing is delivered in enterprise environments. As a QE System Test Engineer, you’ll specialize in designing, implementing, and executing both automated and manual tests for our PCoIP products.
- Work as part of a Scrum team on the development and testing of PCoIP endpoints, network infrastructure, or endpoint management solutions.
- Design, develop, and execute test cases – both automated and manual.
- Make testing more effective and efficient by:
- Intelligently prioritizing what to test and how often.
- Writing well-documented, reliable, and maintainable test cases, scripts and code.
- Designing, developing, administering and maintaining test infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot, isolate issues, file bug reports, and verify bug fixes.
- Help to set up and maintain complex test and development environments including Windows servers and Desktop Virtualization infrastructure.
- When you spot something to improve – whether it relates to a process, a tool, infrastructure, or general team knowledge – help to enable that improvement.
- Minimum 2 year degree or diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience testing core (non GUI) Windows, Mac, or Linux, applications. Experience testing GUI-based applications is also a plus.
- Experience testing SDKs or APIs, services, drivers, or web and database applications.
- Windows system administration and virtualization experience is a plus
- Experience setting up and maintaining build environments is a plus
- Strong technical and testing skills including:
- Test planning, design, and prioritization experience
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to set your own tasks as part of an agile team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for learning, testing, and quality
- Curiosity and excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player who is not afraid to speak up, ask questions and be heard
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: careers(at)teradici(dot)com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.